Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm in a New York state of mind

Part of Andrew's Christmas present this year was a day trip to New York City to see Jersey Boys.  I had seen the show while I was in Chicago, but he had never seen it.

We spent the morning walking around the city and doing the typical tourist stuff:
Taking pictures in front of FAO Schwartz




Hanging out with Cookie Monster and Sherk in Time Square
























The Time Square Tourist Picture




















It was a great time, and the show was amazing! Andrew calculated the miles we walked and it added up to 8 miles...8 MILES!!

Since we didn't get home until 2:00am and we both had today off, Andrew and I took the opportunity to sleep in until 10:00am (Andrew) and 11:00am (me).  Then I spent the day doing school work and actually finishing my online class (yay!). 

Then I finally got time for myself and did an insanity workout...it was crazy hard and I'm super sore!



It was insane...but a great workout!

Now I'm chillin' out watching the Bachelor, not looking forward to work tomorrow...blah!

Setting the World Record for longest kiss....




-----------------------------------------------------------
Did you have Monday (MLK Day) off? Did you do anything fun?

What are some good cross training workouts? Have you done Insanity or P90X?





No comments:

Post a Comment